Cut Woolworths multiseed wraps into smaller circles. (Tip: keep the extra trimmings.) Char the edges slightly, then top with tzatziki or beetroot hummus, warm falafels, fresh mint and crunchy seeds. Ta da!
Take those leftover wrap strips and pan fry until golden and crunchy. Serve as delicious croutons on your Woolworths roasted butternut & beetroot salad. Yum!
Cut a multiseed wrap into triangles and grill until crisp. Serve warm, topped with full cream Ayrshire plain yoghurt, ready to eat slaw, cooked corn, cut from the cob, fresh jalapeños and fresh coriander. Enjoy!
We spoke to Merino wool farmer, George de Kock, about his love of farming and what makes Merinos special. Merino farming has been in George’s family for almost 200 years and his love of wool has been passed down from generation to generation.
Free to roam, George’s sheep are well cared for, eat all natural grass, and produce some of the finest wool in the country. As George says, ‘A happy sheep produces lots of happy wool.’
The care that George takes to rear his sheep means that the wool really is special. Produced for Woolworths, this wool is machine-washable, suitable to be tumble dried and moth repellent, making it great for winter knitwear. The wool is natural, great quality and long-lasting.
• I started farming 25 years ago
• Merino sheep
• We’ve been here for about 200 years
• They don’t get housed at night
• They run freely
• They eat natural grass
• We handle them as little as possible
• I’ve trained as a vet
• We are the only country where the farmers adhere to a code of best practice
• A happy sheep produces lots of happy wool
• Excellent quality wool
• You tend to fall in love with wool
• It’s warm, it’s natural, it’s renewable
• It doesn’t end up in a landfill like your synthetics
• It doesn’t shrink
• They treat the wool, it’s insect repellent
• It will last, it does last forever
• Woolworths traditionally have always supported quality products
• A brand that is associated with quality products
• We keep them till they die of old age
• I like my sheep, I look after them