Vocabulary chunks to learn from video :
- Are you really seeing?
- Are you really listening?
- Do you really feel your surroundings
- Do you talk to people?
- Try to understand other ways of living
- Let your preconceptions go
- Experience things the way they are
- Without judgement
- Put your phone down
- Look around you
- Breathe in
- Touch something close to you
- Travel slowly
- Travel with intention
- Travel fearlessly
“With summer travel just around the corner, Emirates Official Store, the home of Emirates Collectibles, is offering tips to travel smarter with their unique and recently updated Urban Travellers Collection. Some space-saving packing tips so you won’t need to leave anything behind. The lightweight and travel-friendly Urban Travellers set is available to ship around the globe.
The entire range includes everything from the “My Health Bag”, to keep vitamins and medications safe and easily accessible, to the “My Extra Bag”, which expands to offer an additional luggage for extra holiday souvenirs and shopping.” Read more HERE
[Condé Nast Traveler]
Vocabulary chunks to learn after watching the video :
- Travel is something we do to create great memories
- A lemonade soda from a machine
- Ticket stubs
- Business cards
- These things seem so mundane
- You just collect and then you tape and then you write little notes
- Her world is intertwined with mine in them
- Making our journals together
- Sitting in the café jet lagged
- Those moments of being together
- Focusing on the moment
- It’s a memory keeping tool