‘A good well lived life is one where you’re able to pursue your passions and do something you feel strongly about. Rehabilitation is just the most exciting thing. When you see an animal just doing what it does and engaging with you, priorities really do get put in place.’ – Talitha Noble
Talitha works in the Turtle Rehabilitation Unit at Two Oceans Aquarium in Cape Town, South Africa. She nurses sick or injured turtles back to health, and then releases them into the wild again. Thanks for all that you do for these beautiful creatures Talitha.
Lexical chunks to learn from video :
• A good well lived life
• Pursue your passions
• Do something you feel strongly about
• Doing what it does
• Engaging with you
• Deadlines or what you’ve got to do
• Experience of being able to interact
• A sea turtle
• My happiest place is the sea
• The consequence of what we are doing
• As a species we should be a lot more embarrassed
• You can’t love the ocean without wanting to protect it
• Hands-on interact with these amazing animals
• It’s just a dream come true
• Not earn a single cent
• I get to wear mermaid leggings
Find out more by visiting the Two Oceans Aquarium HERE
Footage taken in FalseBay (South Africa) amongst the Kelp forests. See the variety of Shark speciesincluding the Seven Gill Shark and the Stripped Cat Shark.
Atlantic Edge Films specialises in underwater filming, marine logistics and has an extensive stock footage library of 4-8k footage. Based in False Bay, Cape Town, South Africa they have a wealth of marine wildlife right on their doorstep – including numerous species of whales, dolphins, seals, marine birds, fish and of course sharks – lots of sharks!
They are experts at filming Great White Shark behaviour, both above and below the water, whether with or without a cage.
Their work is often featured on the BBC, Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, and National Geographic Channel. READ MORE
You must be logged in to post a comment.