- 180 g feta cheese
- 200 g goats milk feta cheese
- 1 cup mint or coriander microgreens, to garnish
- 1/3 cup hazelnuts, roasted
- 60 ml extra olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- assorted seasonal fruit, sliced where necessary
- 75 g unsalted butter, cold and cut into small cubes
- 150 g brown or treacle sugar
- 1/2 cup plus 5 tsp double cream
- 10 ml Maldon salt, to season
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Use a loose bottom cake pan to fit a frying pan, and crumble feta, mint and nuts into the bottom. Press down to make a flat cake.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool down, loosen outer ring of pan and slide cheese onto serving platter.
- Slice fruit and drizzle with sugar or honey, place under a warm grill or lightly caramelise in pan with a drizzle of oil.
- Top cheesecake with fruit and drizzle with salted caramel.
- For the salted caramel: in a saucepan add butter, sugar and honey, simmer for 5 mins. Add cream and salt and stir through. Remove from heat and cool down.