“We all know that being happy at home doesn’t just come down to filling your space with objects you love. You can find new satisfaction in your space by adding a few simple practices to your routine, and before you know it, these habits will refresh your life both inside and outside your walls.
From starting your day off on the right foot, to carving out “me time,” to taking care of chores in the moment—it’s the little things in life that go a long way. The best part is that they are so easy to do you can start incorporating them tomorrow !
Check out the inspiring little video presentation and resolve to embrace happiness in your own home”. Illustrations by Danie Drankwalter.
Read more @ apartment therapy
Soar was created as Alyce Tzue’s thesis project in school. What began as a toil of love by first-time filmmakers ended up catching the eyes of festivals all over the world. Soar is the proud 2015 Gold Winner of the 42nd Student Oscars, Best Student Animation Winner at Palm Springs, Finalist at the Student BAFTAs, and has screened in the Hamptons, St. Louis, Seoul, Austin, and more.
An interview with the writer / director :
Vocabulary to learn after watching the video :
- A short film
- It’s a story about a young girl
- Like he’s very very tiny
- He comes from a world in the sky
- She’s really into engineering
- As we progressed
- Really really dedicated team members come on board
- The story and the visuals
- My demo reel
- Makes it that much more professional looking
- You really have to put collaboration as your number one concern
- Make as many contacts as I can
- Another idea for a short
- It’s a huge lift to my personal self esteem
- Direct a project
- If I can do it once then I can do it again
Soar – The official Website