Getting to know you
Getting to know you, getting to know all about you.
Getting to like you, getting to hope you like me.
You are precisely,
My cup of tea.
Getting to know you,
Getting to feel free and easy
Would you live in a different neighbourhood every month?
Vocabulary chunks to learn after watching the video :
- We’ve decided to settle in New York
- If it was possible to live in a different neighbourhood every month
- That is the bulk of our clothes
- The kitchen is very well stocked
- A super organized household
- Some kind of structure
- 20 years ago it would have been a lot harder
- Home is where the Wi-Fi is
- Connect with your online profile
- A physical place with material objects
- Moving every month
- It gives you a greater sensitivity to the passage of time
- I should probably get stuff done
- A greater push to be doing things
- I can feel that time is passing by
- A digital bubble