[Loescher Editore Video]
Vocabulary chunks to learn from video :
- One of the oldest pubs in the UK.
- Over a thousand years ago
- The word pub is short for a public house.
- In other words a house open to everybody to meet
- Pubs need a license to sell alcoholic drinks
- To young people under 18
- UNIT 2
- Full of ornaments and curios objects.
- Pubs, sell wine, soft drinks and naturally different types of beer
- The beer is served in half pints or pints
- An ideal place to relax and chat
- Whether you stand or sit at a table and read
- Traditional British dishes such as fish and chips