Recipe : all recipes
Vocabulary to learn after watching the video :
- It bakes in the oven
- Six servings of breakfast ready all at the same time
- Ground black pepper
- An interesting crossover between a crepe and eggs
- Your favourite filling ingredients
- Shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Bake the omelette in a pre-heated oven
- Until the eggs are set
- Place it onto a serving platter
- Cut into 6 equal sized portions
- The variations are endless
3 thoughts on “Breakfast Time – Baked Omelette Roll”
Omg! I’ll definitely have this for breakfast tomorrow!
In Brazil we have our breakfast really early, then some kinf of brunch in the middle of the morning and the lunch time at mid-day. We love eating. LOL
Thanks for the recipe.
Take a look at my blog too: http://englishonme.wordpress.com/
Enjoy the omelette! Thanks for the comment on your breakfast. Visit us again soon.